Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome to TypographyCA132W11 Blog

Here's something I'd like to try with you as students in the social networking, green age.

Your first assignment is a paragraph or so on something you found interesting in the Typographic History Lecture. Typographic history can be found in your text and in the lecture at the beginning of each class.  

I'd like you to blog about your chosen item of interest and what your research turned up.  Also, once we have everything working, you may upload some images to support your comments.

FYI:  This blog is open only to class members so you'll not be able to find it with a google search.  Save the link so you can access it.

Save some paper, have some fun, increase your' knowledge of typography and digital communication.  This is due by the beginning of the next class.  I may share some of the better ones with the class.