Saturday, January 8, 2011

To Follow or Not to Follower

Hi all,

It would be helpful to me if you all choose to follow me on the blog.  Do that by clicking on the "Follow" button on the upper right hand corner of the blog.  You will get a pop up window where you can chose to follow me publically or privately.  The link below will explain what each means.  When you follow me, I will get a message when you post something.  That make it's easier for me to answer you.

Also, when class is over, it is very easy to "unfollow". 

I will not be able to access or use any of your profile information if you follow privately but I will still be able to see who's following so I know you are all getting posts I put up.  So whatever way you decide is OK with me.

They mention the "Dashboard" which you will see as a link in the very upper right-hand corner of your page.  That is your "command center" for blogs.

Thanks


http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=106241